Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Audio Johnapedia!


I am thrilled to announce (via post) the beginning of a new chapter (maybe?) in Johnapedia history--audio! Posted above is the first edition of Audio Johnapedia (I may come up with a more spiffy name, but for now I'll stick to that). In Audio Johnapedia I, I cover three major topics--Ryan Braun and steroids in baseball, the Cardinals bullpen, and the royal baby and why I don't care about it. I certainly appreciate all listens as well as any constructive criticism (note: I prefer constructive but if you can't do that, just swearing at me about how I suck is also allowed). Enjoy!

I'll throw you guys a bone if you don't want to listen to the whole thing (it's long, life is busy, I don't blame you) but want to hear my voice (understandable)--I begin talking about Ryan Braun at roughly 1:40, bullpen talk at roughly the 22 minute mark, and the royal baby at 34:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment